DETROIT – The Canadian Auto Workers union focuses its attention on Ford Motor Co. as it selects the No.2 auto maker as its second strike target. The CAW wants Ford to agree to the same 3-year contract the union ratified with General Motors of Canada Ltd. last week (see related story: CAW Does Well by GM). The union has set a strike deadline of midnight Tuesday, Oct. 1. It is adamant that Ford agree to continue production of its F-150 fullsize pickup truck at Ford’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW Prepares for Contentious Talks with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642