The Canadian Auto Workers union threatens plant shutdowns and occupations if suppliers demand wage concessions, benefit package rollbacks or pension reductions from its members. “The CAW will mobilize all of the resources of the national union to support local unions who are resisting employer demands for concessions, and will oppose concessions using every non-violent option available to us,” the union says in a resolution adopted today at a conference in St. Thomas, Ont., Canada. Led ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW Sounds War Drums" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642