JAKARTA — A consortium led by Singapore-based Cycle & Carriage Ltd. comes out on top in a bidding contest to purchase a controlling stake in Indonesian automaker PT Astra International. The consortium purchased a 39.5% stake in the company, reportedly for US$506 million. Leading shareholder C&C, an automotive distributor, holds 23.1%. Other members of the consortium include the Government of Singapore Investment Corp. Pte. Ltd., Lazard Asia Fund, PT Bhakti Investama and Batavia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"C&C buys controlling Astra stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642