PAPENBURG, Germany – Tradition dictates that state-of-the-art automotive technology arrives first in expensive luxury cars and after many years then filters down to more mainstream models. So it’s encouraging to see a high-volume, inexpensive vehicle debut with a technology every Ferrari and Maserati driver started enjoying only recently. Proportioning valve at the base of each damper allows damping force to be continuously adjusted within milliseconds. Such is the case with Adam ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CDC Puts Astra in Big Leagues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642