The Center for Automotive Research’s Management Briefing Seminars, one of the U.S. auto industry’s best-known and most enduring confabs, is giving itself a facelift for 2011. The 46-year-old conference still will be held the first week of August in Traverse City, MI, and top officials from auto makers, suppliers and the United Auto Workers union will headline the event. But a few critics from outside the industry also are speaking this year, adding a bit of controversy to a roster ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Center for Automotive Research Putting New Face on Industry Confab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642