With tantalizingly huge automotive markets such as China and India looming in the future, it understandably is easy for auto makers to overlook other emerging markets – such as Jamaica or Guatemala. Few markets are as ignored as Central America and the Caribbean, says Diego Portillo Mazal, senior market analyst-Latin America at Global Insight Inc. The region’s 38 nations only account for 250,000 vehicles sold annually – and half that total comes out of Puerto Rico. Only four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Central America, Caribbean Easily Overlooked" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642