In 1998, Robert Sutton, a venture capitalist with no experience in auto finance, purchased ailing Centrix Financial, an automotive sub-prime firm in Centennial, CO. Robert Sutton with children Kate and David. Since then, Centrix has gone from a few dozen employees to nearly 600. It now works with 6,600 dealerships and manages a $1 billion loan portfolio. Special financing represents about 25% of U.S. credit customers. It’s the fastest growing segment of the auto loan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Centrix Finds New Way for Sub-Prime Lending" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642