LAS VEGAS – The resurrected iconic muscle car from the 1970s, the all-new Dodge Challenger, does not go on sale until next spring, but already the customization crowd is licking its chops in anticipation of drag racing the car. At the recent Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show here, Rob Richard, director-sales and marketing for Chrysler LLC’s Mopar parts division, fanned the flames by announcing at a press conference the auto maker was working on race-ready versions of the Challenger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Challenger Bound for Drag Strip?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642