BIRMINGHAM, MI – Chrysler Group will build a high-performance version of its Dodge Challenger muscle coupe, says Steven Landry, executive vice president-NAFTA sales, global marketing, service and parts. The Challenger from Chrysler’s Street and Racing Technology operation is expected to launch sometime after the ’09-model base car rolls off the line next year at the auto maker’s assembly plant in Brampton, ON, Canada. The SRT8-badged Challenger will be based on the next-generation LX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Challenger SRT8 Coming, Chrysler Confirms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642