To best protect its investment, Tata Motors Ltd. must resist any temptation to integrate Land Rover and Jaguar Cars operations with its core automotive business, academics say. The warnings come as Ford Motor Co. identifies the India-based conglomerate as the focus of the acquisition talks surrounding the storied British brands. “Land Rovers and Jaguars are an elite product,” says Rajeeva Sinha, associate professor at the University of Windsor’s Odette Business School in Windsor, ON, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Challenges Loom for Jaguar Front-Runner Tata Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642