A New Jersey Superior Court decision expected to settle a dispute over who runs China America Cooperative Automotive Inc., better known as Chamco Auto, has been postponed until next month. Meanwhile, a solid majority of the 19 management-team members allegedly aligned with Chamco’s original chairman have asked to have their names removed from his website. The volume of court documents filed in connection with the case prompted the judge to set April 10 as the ruling date, says Axel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chamco Decision Delayed; Fewer Back Pollack Than Claimed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642