While the legal wrangling over who controls upstart distributor China America Cooperative Automotive Inc. drags into its sixth month, the man who claims to be Chamcoâ€™s CEO says he is pressing on with plans to bring low-cost models from developing markets to North America. â€śThereâ€™s a 3-wheel vehicle weâ€™re looking at for Mexico that we will probably launch only for Mexico,â€ť Pollack tells Wardâ€™s, identifying the manufacturer only as Asia-based. Mexico was to be the test bed for the light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chamcoâ€™s Pollack Looking at 3-Wheelers as Case Drags On" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642