BEIJING — Chang'an Automotive Group Co. Ltd., located in Chongging, Sichuan province, becomes the first mini-vehicle maker to produce 150,000 units, reaching its annual production and sales targets one month ahead of schedule. Chang'an reached RMB549.6 million (US$66.4 million) in sales for the January-November period, up 50.56% from like-1998. Of the company's total output, mini-buses accounted for 39.2%; mini-trucks, 33.0%; and minicars, 25.7%. The Chang'an Star mini-bus, introduced in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chang'an produces 150,000th mini-vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642