The high-profile presence of Changchun-based China FAW Group Corp. and the world premiere of the new Zhongxing Landmark SUV drew most of the attention at this month's 2005 China Changchun International Automobile Fair. In addition to the larger and better-known shows in Beijing and Shanghai, the Changchun auto show is gaining in importance. FAW C 304 FAW Hongqi HQD Cutaway of Toyota Prius Zhongxing Landmark Gonow minivan Beijing amphibian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changchun Motor Show Gains Prominence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642