Changfeng Group Co. Ltd., the second Chinese auto maker to display its vehicles at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit earlier this year, is planning a comeback in 2008. The auto maker, which exhibited five SUV models in Detroit under the Liebao brand name and is targeting a 2009 sales launch in the U.S., will return to the 2008 show Jan. 13-27, a spokesman tells Ward's. Changfeng followed the path of Geely Automobile Co. Ltd., the first Chinese auto maker to bring its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changfeng Returning to Detroit Show; Other Chinese Car Plans in Flux" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642