BEIJING — Changhe Aircraft Co. plans to manufacture 150,000 minibuses in 1999, accounting for 50% of the total minibus production in China. The company turned out 90,000 Changhe brand minibuses in 1998, a 47% year-on-year increase, against a 48% increase in 1997. Other main minibus producers include Harbin Aircraft Co., which last year produced 50,000 units — 10% over the previous year; Tianjin Automotive Group, 43,000 units in 1998, down 10%; Chang'an Automotive Co. 41,000 units — down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changhe to increase minibus output to claim half of market segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642