VADODRA – Indian sales of the Chevy Optra and Opel Corsa Sail hatchback are racing before the wind. With both brands in its repertoire, General Motors India Ltd. is outpacing its available stock. The Chinese-built Sail hatchback, launched in May, sold 700 cars in the irst two months of availability. Chevrolet Optra (top) and Corsa Sail are setting GM India on a new course. The Chevy Optra, the former Daewoo Nubria designed by Italian coach-maker Pininfarina SpA, arrived in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changing Tack Gives GM India New Momentum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642