Chrysler Group’s selection of Hyundai Mobis to supply rolling chassis modules for the upcoming Jeep Toledo, OH, plant may have caught some industry watchers by surprise – many thought longtime Chrysler supplier Dana Corp. would be tapped, but the South Korean company has specialized in chassis-module systems for some time. Indeed, the type of rolling-chassis-module manufacturing system that will be used for the new Jeep Wrangler is similar to that which Hyundai Mobis currently uses for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chassis Modules: Hyundai Mobis Specialty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642