China’s Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. signs a deal with Thai Chery Yarnyon Co. Ltd. to assemble cars in Thailand. Under the joint-venture agreement, Thai Chery Yarnyon will assemble Chery’s QQ and Tiggo models from semi-knocked-down kits for both the domestic and Southeast Asian markets, Chinese government news service Xinhua reports. Initial capacity is pegged at 5,000 vehicles annually. The two auto makers will invest at least 1 billion baht ($28.5 million) in the JV. Thai Chery Yarnyon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery Inks Deal to Assemble Cars in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642