Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. sells 44,568 units in March to become the first Chinese auto maker to lead domestic sales since 1987, the country’s official news agency Xinhua reports. Chery’s total beat Shanghai General Motors Automotive Co. Ltd. (40,071), Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. (38,627) and FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. (37,016). The four top auto makers held a combined 33% share of the Chinese car market in the month. Chery says it exported 10,019 vehicles in March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery Leads March China Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642