BIRMINGHAM, MI – Despite recent media hype, Chinese auto makers will not be storming the gates of North America anytime soon, but once the rush begins Chery Automobiles Co. Ltd. stands the best chance of succeeding among China’s growing list of export-minded car manufacturers, a panel of automotive experts concludes. Although the relative newness of some of the up-and-coming Chinese auto makers makes picking a winner difficult, Michael Dunne, managing director-China for J.D. Power and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery Most Likely to Succeed in U.S.; Chrysler B-Car Still Undetermined" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642