The Thai auto industry may be snarled up in economic gridlock, but China’s Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. is driving ahead with plans for local vehicle assembly. Thai Chery Yarnyon Co. Ltd., the importing and distribution joint venture, recently held a media preview for three imported Chery models – the 1.1L QQ subcompact car, 2.0L Tiggo sport activity vehicle and 2.4L mini multipurpose vehicle. All three go on sale at the Bangkok International Motor Show today, when pricing will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery Negotiating to Build Cars in Thailand for Domestic, Export Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642