DETROIT – Newly appointed Chevrolet General Manager Jim Campbell says the bow-tie brand will grow to command more than 70% of General Motors Co.’s North American sales within the next two years. “Our mandate is to grow at Chevrolet and that’s what we’ll do,” Campbell tells Ward’s during an event here to give journalists and analysts a glimpse of the brand’s future product and its new marketing vision. Campbell estimates Chevy soon will garner upwards of 72% of GM sales in its home ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevrolet Given Mandate to Grow Share of GM Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642