Red, white and Mellencamp. That’s the gist of a massive new advertising campaign for Chevrolet’s ’07 Silverado fullsize pickup. The multimillion dollar new pickup marketing onslaught will carry the tagline: “Our Country. Our Truck,” as serenaded by folksy rocker John Mellencamp. Chevy will unfurl its latest advertising project at the State Fair of Texas Sept. 27, with a formal media launch starting over the weekend. “The research behind this new truck confirmed what we’ve seen for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Ads Heavy on Patriotism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642