DETROIT â€“ Newly focused on fuel-efficient passenger cars, General Motors Co. will reveal at next weekâ€™s North American International Auto Show here a near-production Chevrolet Aveo RS subcompact car. GM says the hatchback hints at the next-generation Aveo, which according to Wardâ€™s data will come from the auto makerâ€™s Orion Twp., MI, assembly plant next year as a fully redesigned â€™11 model-year vehicle. The car currently is built in Bupyong, South Korea, but GM gained labor concessions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Aveo RS â€˜Hot Hatchâ€™ Scheduled for Detroit Premier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642