General Motors Co. scores a pair of victories today, learning a super-efficient version of its Chevrolet Cruze compact car receives a government rating of up 42 mpg (5.6 L/100 km) and General Electric Co. will buy thousands of the auto makerâ€™s Chevy Volt extended-range electric vehicles. By achieving the 42-mpg mark, GM can boast the Cruze, with its 138-hp 1.4L turbocharged Ecotec engine, has the best highway fuel economy of any non-hybrid car in its segment. The number also beats some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Cruze Fuel Efficiency, Volt Fleet Orders Bolstering GMâ€™s Reputation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642