General Motors Corp.’s Chevrolet Avalanche pickup truck, Ford Motor Co.’s F-150 SuperCrew 4-wheel drive pickup and 2-door Explorer SUV and Land Rover’s Discovery Series II 4x4 SUV all receive 2-star rollover ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. According to NHTSA’s star system, the 2-star rating means the vehicles have a 30%-39% chance of rolling over in a single vehicle accident. Toyota Motor Corp.’s Sequoia large SUV, GM’s Saturn VUE midsize SUV and Mazda’s MPV each ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy, Ford and Land Rover Receive Low Rollover Ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642