DETROIT – If it’s working for Cadillac, maybe it will work for Chevrolet, too. General Motors Corp.’s Chevrolet Div. is launching a rock music-orientated ad campaign this week that the auto maker hopes will revive its sagging car sales. The promotion includes television commercials featuring footage of the Beach Boys, Don McLean, Elton John and Prince performing their hit songs that mention Chevy products. Chevrolet Impala ad features song lyrics by Snoop Dogg. Prince, for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Gets in Tune" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642