NEW DELHI – General Motors India Ltd. is growing its investment here as it brings to market three new Chevrolet midsize models in six months and phases out the more-expensive Opel brand. The company also will construct a new manufacturing plant with the capacity for 150,000 Chevy Spark minicars, re-engineered from the Daewoo Matiz, at a cost of Rs15 billion-Rs20 billion ($333 million-$444 million). Launched last month, the affordable Aveo sedan and notchback version offer a choice of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Midsize Cars to Drive GM India Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642