DETROIT – The 2003 North American International Auto Show in Detroit is shaping up to be quite a Chevy extravanganza. Ward’s has learned that General Motors Corp will unveil its all-new Chevy Colorado compact pickup in Detroit. It’s also possible that the replacement for the Chevy Tracker will make it debut, and rumors about a third vehicle at the Detroit auto show won’t go away. Chevy Avalanche While it could be GMC’s Terrain small pickup, there’s also talk about the Chevy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Plans Product Unveilings for Detroit, Texas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642