AUSTIN, TX – Marketing efforts for Chevrolet’s all-new Equinox cross/utility vehicle will reach full swing in early April with advertising spots during the NCAA Final Four basketball tournament, company executives say. “Production started in late February,” says Margaret Brooks, Equinox marketing director. “It (the Equinox) is just now starting to roll out to Chevrolet dealers, and we’re just starting to see a few sales. We think the real launch is going to be taking place in the next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Readies Equinox Ad Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642