NEW YORK – More than 9,000 ’12 Sonics have been delivered to 3,080 U.S. dealers as Chevrolet launches its marketing campaign for its new subcompact. The Sonic is manufactured at General Motors’ Orion Township, MI, plant, which received a $545 million upgrade and new tooling before production began on the car. The subcompact comes in sedan and hatchback versions, with three trim levels. Joaquin Nuno-Whelan, Chevrolet's chief engineer for small cars and Sonic vehicle line director, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Sonic Rolls Out to Dealers; Expected to Attract Young Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642