MILFORD, MI – In hot pursuit of new markets for its fullsize SUVs, General Motors Corp. is launching production Nov. 1 of ’05 Chevy Police Tahoe SUVs at its Arlington, TX, assembly plant. ’05 Chevy Police Tahoe SUV The auto maker hopes to sell 6,000-8,000 Police Tahoes annually, according to Dave Spence, director-commercial portfolio planning and specialty vehicles for GM Fleet and Commercial Operations. Police agencies buy about 50,000-60,000 vehicles annually from auto makers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Tahoe Chasing Police Fleet Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642