CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. vows to return its Chevrolet division to its place as the No.1 brand in the country – targeting near-term sales of 3 million units annually. "We sold 3 million at one time," says Chevy General Manager Kurt Ritter. "We think 3 million is an attainable stretch goal for Chevrolet." Impala SS is part of product onslaught to return Chevy to sales leadership. The sales growth will come from several different market segments, all being enhanced this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Targets 3 Million Mark, Surpassing Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642