General Motors Corp. introduces a redesigned â€™07 Chevrolet Police Tahoe that boasts more power, an enhanced ride and handling qualities and additional safety features. Further distinguishing the â€™07 Police Tahoe from other police vehicles is that it is the first SUV designed from the ground up as a law enforcement vehicle, GM says. â€œLike the '99 Chevrolet Impala Police vehicle â€“ the first car in automotive history to be designed from its inception as a law enforcement vehicle â€“ the â€™07 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Unveils â€™07 Police Tahoe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642