DETROIT – Chevrolet Div. is expecting big things from a trio of new models aimed at the heart of the market and set to begin rolling out this fall. Equinox will be biggest CUV in class, Chevy says. All three unveiled at the auto show here, the revamped Malibu sedan and its wagon/crossover-like Malibu Maxx sibling, all-new Equinox cross/utility vehicle and Colorado compact pickup, are targeted right where most of the U.S. market’s volume lies – the transaction price band between ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Unveils Powerhouse Trio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642