A recent survey commissioned by AT&T Media Services shows 28.8% of car buyers who visit dealers in the Chicago area did their vehicle research online. Griffin Reports conducted the survey, which questioned 929 people in the Chicago area on their television viewing, usage of automotive websites, demographics and automotive ownership. Website Vehix.com ranked as the top independent automotive-selling website in the survey. A majority of consumers interviewed for the survey – 96% – said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chicago Car Buyers Using Internet to Research Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642