China’s State Dept. of Quality Supervision and Quarantine has banned the import of DaimlerChrysler AG’s Mercedes-Benz MB100 vans because of possible braking defects, say DC and Chinese government officials. The vans are made in South Korea by Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. for DC, and the alleged defects were turned up by a Chinese government investigation. The safety agency says braking oil was unable to flow properly to the rear wheels of six MB100 vans it investigated because the exhaust ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Bans Mercedes Vans Due to Brake Defects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642