SHANGHAI –General Motors Corp.’s Buick Div. estimates it will sell 303,150 vehicles this year in China, well ahead of its U.S. sales. Buick sold 243,646 units in the country last year. The brand “represents the contemporary China spirit and Chinese passion for success,” Buick Marketing Director Margaret Brooks says. “It’s a premium, yet attainable brand for the upper-middle class.” Buick’s Chinese lineup consists of the Excelle, Regal, GL8, Royaum and newly introduced LaCrosse, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Becoming Primary Market for Buick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642