TAIPEI – China Motor Corp. is close to finalizing an agreement to sell a 20% stake in South East Motor Co. Ltd. to Mitsubishi Motors Corp. in a deal expected to be worth nearly $80 million. SEM was set up in 1995 as a 50-50 joint venture between CMC and the Fujian Motor Industrial Group. The venture initially produced commercial vehicles but has expanded its operations to include the assembly of Mitsubishi passenger cars redesigned by CMC. A CMC official says the ability to place the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Motors Expected to Sell Stake in SEM to Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642