China's vehicle sales in the year’s first half jumped 30.5% to 7.18 million units, compared with year-ago, while production soared 44.4% to 8.47 million, the China Automotive Technology & Research Center reports. Passenger-car sales in the period climbed 25.6% to 5.42 million units. June vehicle sales were up 14% to 1.13 million units from prior-year, but down 5.3% from May, marking the third straight month of decline after March’s record tally of 1.7 million, CATRC says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Posts Double-Digit Hike in H1 Sales, Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642