General Motors Corp. identifies Chinaâ€™s Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Co. Ltd. as the buyer for its Hummer luxury SUV division. GM says advanced talks with Tengzhong call for the industrial machinery group and special-purpose-vehicle maker to acquire the Hummer brand, as well as its senior management and operational team for an undisclosed amount. Tengzhong also will enter into a long-term agreement calling for GM to provide contract assembly services and supply key ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâ€™s Tengzhong to Buy GMâ€™s Hummer Division" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642