China’s new-vehicle sales and production both jumped more than 20% in the year’s first seven months. The country’s official news agency Xinhua reports new-vehicle sales climbed 23.3% to 5.12 million units, while vehicle output rose 24.7% to 5.01 million. Passenger-vehicle sales increased 23.7% for a 7-month total of 3.54 million units. Sedan sales grew 26.6% to 2.64 million units. SUV deliveries soared 46.4% to 187,600 units, and multipurpose-vehicle sales increased 17.8% to 124,400. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Sees Rise in Sales, Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642