VIENNA – Hefei Changhe Automobile Co. Ltd. unveils a new minivan and redesigned Changhe Ideal II minicar in China. The new minivan, dubbed "Furuida," is powered by either a 52-hp 1.1L or 78-hp 1.3L 4-cyl. engine. The restyled Ideal II receives a new 1.4L 4-cyl. engine and front fascia and is bigger and wider than its predecessor. The original Ideal, based on a Suzuki Motor Corp. platform, was designed by Italy’s Stile Bertone SpA and introduced in 2003. Mexico's Viribus S.A. de C.V. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Changhe Launches New Minivan, Redesigned Minicar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642