By most measures, Kevin P. Moyer's ascendancy to president of Dana Corp.'s Asia-Pacific operations would be a jump into the hot seat, given the current financial crisis in the region. But Moyer, 41, an Ohio, U.S.A., native and self-described ‘car nut,’ doesn't see it that way. Asia's market meltdown provides greater opportunity to support Dana's Asia-Pacific customers. “As a leading global supplier, that really drives what we do,” he says. Moyer is well-positioned for his task, with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's dynamics draw Dana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642