Passenger-car sales in China rose 29.3% in August to 378,000 units, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers reports. Shanghai General Motors Automotive Co. Ltd. topped the car segment for the eighth consecutive month with sales of 30,361 vehicles, taking its year-to-date total up 36% to 259,726. The Buick Excelle saw sales climb 10.0% to 13,044. FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. sold 225,754 units during the year's first eight months. Chery Automobile Co Ltd. is the only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese Car Sales Climb in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642