China's consumption of automotive components will post an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 15% over the next four years, reaching RMB480 billion ($58 billion) in 2009, concludes a report by Business Communications Co. Inc. BCC says just shy of RMB248 billion ($30 billion) in automotive components was purchased in China in 2004. Chinese Auto Components Consumption ($ Millions) Com- ponent Type 2004 2009 AAGR % 2004- 2009 Total parts 28,800 58,000 15.0 Engine parts 4,320 8,688 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese Component Market Growing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642