A senior Communist official reportedly is telling the Chinese government to stay away from trying to pick the location of a future Renault SA plant slated to open in 2006. Renault has expressed interest in building a plant in the flourishing city of Guangdong, which is the capital of Guangzhou province and home to joint ventures operated by the top Japanese auto makers, including Renault affiliate Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.(See related story: Renault, Dongfeng Announce Joint Production) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese Official Urges Hands Off Renault Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642