China's passenger-vehicle sales and production in November more than doubled from year-ago to 1.35 million units from year-ago, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers reports. The government Xinhua news agency quotes the CAAM as saying both sales and output in the first 11 months exceeded 12 million units, and the group predicts a full-year collective total of 13 million. November’s combined total marks the first time domestic monthly production and sales broke the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese Sales, Output Surpass 1 Million in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642