Supplier Mobileye N.V. believes driver safety is not just for the rich and has created its EyeQ vision system-on-a-chip for application in advanced warning systems to prove it. Mobileye says the EyeQ vision system not only is less expensive than radar, but more accurate, as well. And it also can work in conjunction with an existing radar-based system. The EyeQ system readout shows how far a driver is from vehicles. Mobileye’s Meny Benady, vice president-marketing and business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chip-Based System Can Complement, Replace Radar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642